Monday, May 11, 2009

Cooped up!







Today Shermie and I put up Mrs.Sadies new kennel. Then we connected her old kennel to the chicken coop. So the birds are no longer cooped up! They were so happy, by the end of the day they all had green beaks (from eating the grass). Mrs. Sadies new kennel is huge!! Now when I want to put Chester outside I can just put him in the kennel with her. And I don't have to worry about runaway hounds! Those two played all day, Chester is worn out hasn't moved from the couch in hours!! I put Mrs. Sadies new kennel close to the house so I could hear her if she barked, now I am regretting it. She seems to bark at nothing a lot, but my yard is really dark at night so I have to take her word for it. I've got my eye on some solar powered floodlights. Maby I'll make lots of money at my yard sale this weekend!
The garden is pretty much ready I have everything planted except for my tomatoes & cucumbers. It is supposed to frost tonight hope everything will be o.k.
I guess that's all the news for today






No comments:

Post a Comment